Monday, November 4, 2013

You Belong With Me



Good Morning!!! Not too late today...Had classes this morning and actually enjoyed them this morning!!! Learned something about one of my all time fave movies The Right Stuff and what the director had to go through in order to get this movie made....Gives me an insight into what I am getting into in a way...Well, that's my life now!!!...Okay Jeremy!!! Taking your time is okay but seriously how long are you gonna keep me waiting!!! Listen to this song by Taylor Swift and you'll understand me a bit....Can't you see that you belong with me!!! I can give you what you need and what you want....Come on Jeremy, Come and Get Me!!! Take my advice and get to know me.... What are you afraid of??.. That you might actually meet someone that doesn't care what you do for a living and only cares about the man you are???...Cause that's me...All I want to do is get to know you and for you to get to know me....Is that such a bad thing??..I don't think so....So take me up on my challenge....What do you have to lose??? Anyways....Until Later....Flame out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment