Saturday, November 16, 2013

I want to lay you down in a Bed of Roses..



Good Morning!!! It is a wonderful morning too!!!! I have a friend coming over to help me with my lighting assignment and then I have to go and run errands. I have to print out a copy of the scene that I want to do for my next project so that I can work on the mark up and the shot list. I'm actually leaning towards SWAT and the scene I want to do is the locker room scene. Which actually according to the script was supposed to take place in the parking lot and Street was supposed to have his arm broken by Gamble. Too bad they didn't keep this scene the way it was, that would have been even better than the locker room scene...*chuckles*...Although I do have to say that I did like the locker room scene just a little!!..Okay onto Jeremy!!! No this is not a JR video but I love this song by Bon Jovi.... If Jeremy would only contact me I could tell him exactly what I would do to him...I would love to lay him down in a bed of roses...This song is one of the few songs that makes me think of him as a man. He is only a man to me...I see more than what he is...I see the man he truly is....When he is in the public eye he is the actor Jeremy Renner...But that's not him, at least not in private...He takes life too seriously and I think in a way he has forgotten how to have fun...I'd like to be the one to show him how to have fun again....So Jeremy, come on...Take me up on this challenge....Come and get me and get to know me....You won't regret it...Anyways...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment