Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Complete Goofball!!




Good Morning!!!! What a wonderful morning it is too!!! Just finished up with the reading assignments for my classes and now I get to work on my projects...those won't take me long to do either...I'll be a busy little lady for the rest of this week....Okay sorry, just had to post these two pictures....The one at the top is more recent and the second, well I just like it because it shows how much a goofball this sweet, adorable and sexy man is....*laughing*...I love it that he can be this way...This just makes me amp up the DARE even more.....I want to know this man...The one in these pictures....This is the man I fell in love with and this is the man I want to get to know....So come on Jeremy....Leave me a message....I want to get to know the real you....This you....I can tell you like to have fun and know how to have fun....You just need someone to do it with....Well, that someone is me....Dressed up, or Dressed down you are still the sexist man I have ever seen.....I love it when you are just being yourself....You make me smile and laugh even when I am having a really crappy day.....Seeing pictures of you doing crazy oddball things makes my day...Okay I gotta stop looking at the picture of you sticking you tongue out...Oh the things I would love for you to do to me with that tongue....*blushing and grinning*...Better keep that to myself....Come on Jeremy....Leave me message...You know you want too....Your curiosity is going to get the better of you and you will need to find out who I am...You know what to do...Anyways...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment