Saturday, November 23, 2013

Looking Hot and Sexy!!


Good Morning!!! Fantastic morning here in my little mountain town!!! It's a crisp and clear day and a perfect day to do my cinematic storytelling project!!! I have two friends helping me out today and for that I am thankful....Anyways!! enough about my day..Let's talk about this sexy man above....This little video was taken at the premiere of Thor 2: The Dark World...So pretty recent...He looks amazing as always...I love the goatee and mustache...normally this would turn me off, but not him...Oh man, this just makes me want to kiss him...So just another reason for Jeremy to accept my Challenge...You just need to come and get me and stop taking your time about it...You know you want to, your curiosity is killing you....You need to find out who I am and what I am like...I want to get to know you in every way possible...But only if you answer my challenge...So come on and leave me a message...I'm not going to stop this until you do!!! Oh, before I forget....I'll be watching you on the AMA's tomorrow night...Looking forward to seeing you, even if just for a few minutes...Been way to long!!! *big smile*...Anyways...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment