Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cute Jeremy!!!



Good Morning!!! Late as usual on Sunday but that's okay. Had some things to do before blogging. Had to submit my photo storyboard shot from yesterday. Now I can do a few fun things. Okay yesterday was a great day for me....I got bored and watched The Unusuals for the 5th time....I'm thinking about watching a few more of the episodes later today...Gives me a bit of head start on seeing him...I'll get my JR fix tonight when I watch The AMA awards show tonight. He is supposed to be a presenter and you know I have to watch it just to see this sexy man...You know there will be new pictures up on tumblr tomorrow and I will definitely borrow those and post them here on my blog...I just hope that he looks good tonight...Not that he never looks bad...But something other than a suit for a change...Would love to see him in just a nice pair of black jeans and sexy shirt..This is a music show...But he'll probably be wearing a suit...And that's okay....He looks devilishly sinful in a suit....Course then again I am biased...As for the challenge...going to take the day off today...But start back up tomorrow...Need a moment to gather my thoughts and think about ways to get him to answer me....Anyways....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment