Sunday, November 17, 2013

Adorable




Good Morning!!! At least for the next 13 minutes it's still morning!! Got my shot list and mark-up assignment done and turned in, now all I have to do is turn in the lighting assignment that I did yesterday then I am done for the week. Okay now onto Jeremy!!! Yes my favorite subject!! *innocent smile*...The top photo is one I did on Pizap and absolutely love it...Who knew that this man could look even sexier wearing glasses!!! *twitchy nose grin*...I've always loved a man that wears glasses. To me they make him look sexy and intelligent!!...The bottom one is one of the ones I kinda borrowed off of Tumblr...And the saying is perfect too....Cause it's the truth...I love JR as Gamble...He's so flipping HOT!!!! *big smile*...Okay something was brought to my attention about my IMDb message that I wrote to JR....It's in no way meant to be seen as me begging him for a date....It's just a friendly challenge for him....That's all....I am wanting the chance to get to know him and for him to get to know me....However he wants to do that is up to him....I just want him to know that there is at least one woman out there that wants him for him not for who he is or what he does....That's all this Challenge is meant to be about...Here and on the IMDb message boards....Anyways....So to Jeremy...You know what you have to do...Leave me a message....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment