Friday, November 29, 2013

Sigh


Good Morning!!! It's been a great morning so far...Posted on the discussion boards and will be working on another scene for the screen play that I am writing...So far it is coming along pretty well...I am working on each scene individually then I will start to put them together as a script.....Okay now onto today's picture...Found it on tumblr this morning and had to use it today...It is a great picture of Jeremy!!! I sighed when I saw it and fell in love all over with the man....I love the look on his face and the way he looks so relaxed and content...Makes me want to go up to him and sit on his lap and snuggle...Would love to do that anyways....If the man would just answer my challenge....Am I wanting to much...I think not!!...So come on Jeremy!!! Just leave me a message and say Yes!!! Then we could meet and get to know each other....Is that so wrong??...Anyways....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment