Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sharp Dressed Man!!!



Good Afternoon!!! Well two minutes till!!! Have so much to do this week and so little time to do it...Whoever said that becoming a Director was easy is sooooo totally wrong!!! *grumbles yet smiles*...But I know in the long run it will be worth it....I have to write up a scene from the screenplay that I am working on so that I can do the scene for my final project in one of my classes...So needless to say I am going to be busy this week even though it is Thanksgiving weekend...Anyways...Love these two pictures of Jeremy!!! The top one is an old one but he looks so innocent in it!!! The man has aged very well!!! The bottom picture is one of my favorites of his....He looks so damn sexy when he's dressed sharp!!! You know what they say, Ladies love a sharp dressed man!!! *grins and twitches nose*... I want to see him dressed like this when he decides to accept my challenge....I know he will one of these days...Cause his curiosity will get the better of him and he will have to find out who I am...Until then I will be patient and go about my normal routine....School and writing....Anyways...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment