Monday, November 25, 2013

Jeremy at the AMA's




Good Morning!!! I'm earlier than usual!!! But not feeling really that great now so once I finish this post am going to go and rest...I hate migraines!!!*grumbles*...Anyways!!! How about these new pictures of Jeremy!!! These are from last nights AMA's and he came out to present Lady Gaga!!! He looked HOT!!!!..And notice that he has trimmed the goatee and mustache!! Makes me happy that he still has it...Means I can dream more about how it would feel against my skin...better keep that to myself right now...Would rather have him show me how it would feel!!!...So come on Jeremy!!! COME AND GET ME!!!! I dare you!!! I double dare you!!! We could be so good together, if you would just believe it!!! Anyways!!!...Until Later!!...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment