Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New The Immigrant trailer



Good Afternoon!!! Late as usual!!...That's okay...Had classes to go to this morning and have to finish up one of the classes tomorrow then start on the projects that are due this week....So a busy week for me...Okay, here is the newest trailer for The Immigrant....I have to say that I am very much looking forward to see this movie...It is being released over seas this month but have no idea when it is being released for the US yet...I really do want to see this movie as it looks rather interesting....Plus of course Jeremy is in it!!!...Anyways...Okay more on the Challenge I have issued to one Mr. Jeremy Lee Renner....Still no response but that doesn't make me want to give up...I am not going to give up until he says YES to my DARE!!! What can it hurt to get to know me? Not a darn thing....Jeremy, you are missing out on a once in a lifetime chance to get to know me before anything big happens in my life...It is because of you and Kathryn Bigelow that I am becoming a director...You both have inspired me to reach for my dreams again...so come on, Come and Get me!!! You won't regret it....Anyways...Until Later...Flame out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment