Saturday, November 9, 2013

SNL Skit



Good Morning!! Not too late as you can see!!! Which for me is a good thing....Worked on my Avid project for my editing class and now I have to wait to work on my Lighting assignment until Monday...Have a glitch in my camera and having a friend come over to look at it...Nothing major I don't think...Anyways..Though that I would post something funny for a change...This is a skit from the SNL show that Jeremy hosted....Have never seen it but hey it can't be all bad if this sexy and adorable man is in it...*big grin*...And yes still issuing my DARE if you will!! Come on Jeremy!!! Stop keeping me waiting!!! All I want is a chance to get to know you and to show you that a REAL WOMAN can give you what you need...Course if you aren't man enough to handle it....."sly smile" ...If you want me to stop the Challenge or DARE then accept it and leave me a message and I'll tell you what you need to know to come and find me....Trust me babe...You won't regret it....Anyways...Until Later!!! Flame out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment