Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Just a Kiss



Good morning!!! And what a good morning it is today!!! Just finished with classes for now. May have to come back and do some more later. Depends on how I feel. Will be working on my AVID editing project most of the morning tomorrow....Gotta get that project done....Have a lighting assignment to do and turn in late cause my camera is being a pain...Then I have another project to start working on...Busy busy busy!!!!!...LOL!!!. My life for now and I'm loving it!!! Okay Jeremy....Seriously....Contact me please....I really do want to get to know you...Sit down and talk....Nothing more....Not unless you want it....Cause you know what....I know what I want, and usually, I get it!!! See I'm a persistent little firecracker!!! I see something that I want and I go and get it....So guess what?...I am not going away!!!! I'm am the perfect foil for you....All you have to do is just realize it....Listen to the song from this video....I don't want to mess this thing up....I just want to take it slow....Come and get to know me....The real me that is....Flame isn't my name....But you'll get my real name when I see a message from you.....Trust me, it will be worth it.....I'm worth it Jeremy.....As for my name...It's not as flashy as Flame is....In fact it's quite ordinary...But I like it.....So leave me a message....Anyways....Until Later...Flame out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment