Monday, November 11, 2013

News Pictures!!!




Good Morning!!! At least for a few more minutes that is!!...Finished with classwork for now...Taking a break from AVID for the day and going to work on it tomorrow.....Okay can I just say that this man has one very FINE ASS!!!!!!!!...Hello!!! Take a look at the latest pictures taken last night....Okay seriously, Jeremy, my love....Learn how to tie a tie!!!! It's all wonky but it is sooooo flipping adorable...Too freaking cute...Makes me wish he would really leave me a message so I could tell him that I find his wonky ties cute!!! Course I find him absolutely freaking sexy, cute, adorable, and lickable!!!...*mischievous grin*....So come on baby, COME AND GET ME!!!!!!!!...You know what you need to do...Leave me a message and I'll tell you what you need to know to find me!!!I just want to make you feel wanted and needed baby!!!...Love the way you are no matter what....You are a wonderful man and you need a woman that will compliment you and what you do...If you give me the chance Jeremy, I can be that woman for you....Anyways...Until Later....Flame out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment