Friday, November 22, 2013

Hello Sexy!!!


Good Morning!!!! Oh and what a wonderful morning it is too!!!! My body didn't want to get up this morning..My dream was so damn real and I was enjoying it way too much!!! *big grin*....didn't have much to do in class this morning, just post on the discussion boards and answer an email from my instructor. Have so much to do this afternoon though, I have to print out the shot list for the scene that I am doing from SWAT tomorrow with two friends that are going to help me....speaking of that movie...Did you know that in the original script Gamble didn't die??? He just got hauled off to jail...Now see why couldn't they have kept to that script...*sad face*....anyways...How's this for a yummy picture...*mischievous grin*...this lovely and sexy picture is from an episode of the tv show The Unusuals...The man looked HOT too!!! Still does, but damn when I saw this episode I about had a heart attack when he stepped out of the closet in nothing but his boxers!!!! This is the side of Jeremy I want to get to know!!! The sexy and silly side!!! So come on babe!!!Answer my challenge....It would be worth your while to get to know me....What can it hurt?? Anyways!!! Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment