Saturday, November 30, 2013

Believe






Good Morning!!! Yep, still morning...Sorry so late but had some things to do this morning!!!..Had to help bring in the Christmas stuff so that we can start decorating for Christmas this afternoon and tomorrow!!! I do love this time of year!!!...Okay the first thing is a video of one of my favorite Christmas songs...It's by Josh Grobin and is called Believe...It's from The Polar Express and if you haven't seen it then it is a must see at Christmas time....As for the second picture it's of Jeremy with his Father...Really the only thing I see that he got from his dad is his nose...But I love that nose....Hell, I just love Jeremy...Every bit of him...Oh and he got his dimples and the cleft in his chin from his dad too....Not too bad...Would love to see what else he got from his dad but in order to do that I would have to have the challenge answered....I want to get to know him in every way possible...Is that so wrong.....So come on Jeremy, Accept the Challenge and make my Christmas dreams come true...All I want for Christmas this year is You, Jeremy....Anyways...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment