Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scenes on Sunset



Good Morning!!! What a wonderful morning it is too!!! Haven't worked on class work this morning yet, but will in a few minutes...Figured I would take time and write this mornings post....Yes this is from Brother Sal and the song is called Scenes on Sunset...Give ya one guess as to who the guy in the hat with the guitar is!!! *big grin*...Yup, that's Jeremy!!! Looks rather adorable as a bum don't he!!!..Okay enough about that...Still issuing my challenge to the man...Come on baby, give me an answer so we can meet and get to know each other...I know you don't like girly girls...I ain't no girly girl, that's for sure...I am a tomboy so you can't say no now....Yes, I dress to suit me...I prefer jeans to dresses...*grumbles*...I hate dresses...Own them but never wear them...I would rather bum around in sweats and t-shirts than get dressed up....Now I can look like a lady if I have too....So put your mind at ease, Jeremy...The only thing is could you even handle me when we meet....I say when, because it will happen...Sooner or later you'll give in and let your curiosity get the better of you and leave me a message...Come and Get me Jeremy....you won't regret it!!! Anyways...Until Later.....Flame out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment