Saturday, November 2, 2013

More Delish Pictures!!


 

Good Morning!!! What a wonderful morning it is too!! It's raining here and I love this kind of weather...I didn't really want to get up this morning, my dream was just too great...I actually wanted to stay asleep and finish it...*big grin*..Yes it was about Jeremy...Only it felt real....Lately they have been feeling this way...Anyways...Yes, still ranting and Challenging this amazingly sexy and adorable man....Come on Jeremy...accept my challenge...Come and Get me!!! Let's get to know each other....You won't regret it!!! What can it hurt?  Ya never know unless you try, babe....As for these pictures today....Found them on tumblr last night and had to have them for my collection....See that beautiful smile....This is the man that I fell in love with....That smile did me in from the start....Not to mention his laugh...I'm a sucker for his laugh...The top picture is actually from 10 years ago...Can you believe it??? He looked so damned HOT!!!..Not sure about the other two and when they were taken but is it any wonder why I want this man!!! So Jeremy, my bad boy Sheriff, sweet, sexy and adorable man what's taking you so long??? Anyways....Until Later...Flame out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment