Thursday, November 14, 2013

I wanna Ride!!!



Good Morning!!!! What a great morning it is too!!! Worked on my Avid editing project for about 2 hours and now I am going to work on finding a script to use for the other project that I have to have done for Sunday!!! Like I said Busy Busy Busy lady this week...Okay, how many woman can resist a sexy man who rides motorcycles!!! This woman can't...I love a man that can ride....In more ways than one..*evil grin*...Course I like to ride too!!! *evil twitchy nose grin*...Let's just say that if Jeremy were to accept my challenge then he could pick me up on a motorcycle and I would be in HEAVEN!!!!! Course I would be in HEAVEN anyway just being with him!!! So come on Jeremy!! Accept the challenge already!!! Come get to know me!!! It will be worth it!!!...Babe, you know you want too...You're curious as to who I am...Not to mention why I want to you!!! So man up...Come and Get me if you Dare!!! Anyways...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment