Monday, November 18, 2013

More Jeremy!!!



Evening all!!! I know 3rd post today!! Must be some record for me!! *big grin*..But hey found these photos on tumblr earlier today and had to post them!!! This is the man I want to meet...I love the top photo only because he looks HOT in shorts!!! Well my friend calls them capris for me...*shakes head and laughs*...Don't care what they're called...I love the way he looks!!! Then the bottom photo is just because I love the fact that he looks nice and warm...Makes me want to cuddle up with him and have some fun unbuttoning the coat and taking all of his clothes off and...Better keep that to myself!!! *snarky grin*...So come on Jeremy, Come and Get me!!! I want to get to know the real you...Anyways!!! Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment