Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oh that Sexy Smile!!


Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too!!! Winter weather is finally coming to my little place in the mountains and I am so glad too...I do love the cold, but I would love it more if I had this man to snuggle up to at night!!! *big grin* This picture of this sexy man was taken last night at the Thor 2 premiere gala....He looks amazingly sexy in that blue suit!!! Looks quite devilish too with that scruff on his face...I love it!!! Makes me want to....better keep that to myself..*mischievous grin*...Hey can't help it if naughty thoughts pop into my head when I see this man!!! If he would just accept my DARE then I could show him what's going through my head....Come and Get me Jeremy!!!! I am not going to give up until you say YES!!!!!...All you have to do is leave me a message in the comments section of my blog and I will give you everything you need to find me....I'm not hiding....You won't regret it if you meet me and spend some time getting to know me...That's all I want...Is for you to get to know me so that I can get to know you...Trust me, nothing will happen unless you want it too...So come on....Leave me a message....What can it hurt...Anyways...Until Later....Flame out!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment