Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Perfect episode!!


Good Morning!!! It is a great morning too!! Got my classwork done and have my actors for my project that I will be doing this weekend...So I am all set...So happy that I have friends that are willing to help me out!!! *big smile*...I love my small town!!!!..Okay I took this picture off of Tumblr this morning and figured I would blog it here....Wouldn't this be great for the show Agents of SHEILD!!!! Would sooooo love to see Jeremy appear for a few episodes as Hawkeye, so I could see him and get my JR fix I so desperately need!!! *chuckles*...See now this is another reason he needs to accept my challenge...I need a Jeremy fix!!! Just want to sit down and talk with the man and well if it leads to something more then so be it...I wouldn't say no...Trust me Jeremy...I wouldn't turn you down for anything!!!!..As the old saying goes, You can eat crackers in my bed anytime baby!!!...*twitchy nose smile*...Okay back to the picture...If he appears as Hawkeye in Agents of SHEILD then we, his loyal and loving fans, would get to see him in that tight costume!!! That would make my year!!! Love the way his A** looks in it!!! Hey, I can look and if he lets me I can touch too...He ain't married to that child he is with....So I can touch all I want when I get to meet him...I say when, cause it will happen....Don't know when or where...But it will happen...So Jeremy, accept this challenge...you know you want too....Anyways!!...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment