Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Just Give Me A Reason!!

 



Good Morning!!! Finished my reading for my classes and took the quizzes..Passed both of them....Never any doubt that I could pass them. I know this stuff and will definitely be a great director someday....Okay on to the video...It's Pink's new song Just Give A Reason...I love this song and can totally relate to what it is saying....I'm not broken just bent so I can learn to love again...Just need the right guy to help me learn.....Maybe this man in the picture below the video would like to teach me....So what about it Jeremy??? Wanna teach me to love again???...All ya gotta do is accept my challenge and then we could meet up and get to know each other....What would it hurt???...you know what to do....Leave a comment in the comments section at the bottom of the page and I will definitely get back to you....Anyways!!! Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!! Oh and to everyone out there...Have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow....Laters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment