Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Boardroom!!


Good Morning!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! today is a day to be with family and friends and have a great meal and relax....I still had to check in for my classes but only had to post in the message boards...So not so bad...Anyways!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!! this picture of Jeremy!! He looks so damn SEXY!!! To me he looks like he could walk into a big corporation's boardroom and take over the company...And honestly who wouldn't let him!!! Would you get in this man's way if he wanted to take over!!! Nope, not me!!!...In fact this picture and another one like it inspired me to write my latest fan fiction...It is entitled The Boardroom!!...*big Cheshire cat grin*...Can you blame me!!!! I am gonna take a day off from the Challenge again...Give this sexy man a break!!! But I will be back at it tomorrow....Anyways!! Until Later....Have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Jeremy's Flame out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment