Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'll be your Soldier Jeremy



Good Morning!!! Just a bit late this morning but heck I haven't even been to class yet..Got my new tower yesterday evening and am now spending time to download everything onto it that I need for school....Just finished downloading the anti virus software and now it is in the middle of downloading AVID media composer....I still have Photoshop to download...So needless to say I will be doing my homework on my laptop this afternoon...Now you might be wondering why Gavin Degraw is on my blog this morning...Well it is actually the video for his song Soldier...I love this song and everytime I hear it I think of Jeremy's character in The Hurt Locker...The lyrics are pretty powerful too...At least the chorus to me is very powerful...You be the Judge:
I'll get it if you need it,
I'll search if you don't see it,
You're thirsty, I'll be rain,
You get hurt, I'll take your pain.

I know you don't believe it,
But I said it and I still mean it,
When you heard what I told you,
When you get worried I'll be your soldier

I think of Jeremy each time I hear this chorus...I know that I would do this for him whenever he needed it...I would be his soldier if he needed me...That't how much this man really means to me...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment