Saturday, September 21, 2013

Truely, Madly, Deeply



Good Afternoon!! Had alot to do this morning for classes and then went to lunch out with my mom and a friend..Still have a bit more to do for my Non-linear editing class and will do that this afternoon and tomorrow..It's due tomorrow...Hope its right!!..Anyways...Heard a song on the radio that I hadn't heard in along time while coming home from lunch..Truely, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden...So thought that I would post the lyrics here..

Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause it's standing right
before you
All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do

I want to stand with you on a
mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to live like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me


I love the lyrics to this song...this is how I feel for you Jeremy...I love you Truely, Madly, Deeply...If only you read my blog and left comments...You are an important part of my life and for that I am grateful...You helped open my eyes again and made me realize that I could pursue my dreams..Because of you I am facing fear head on...Fear is not longer a part of my life now...Just to let you know that's all I wanted to say...So anyways...Until Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment