Sunday, September 29, 2013

I need you now!!!



Good Afternoon!! Late as normal on Sundays!! but that's okay...Had to clean house and get dinner started... Having homemade stew tonight!! Yummy!! Yuppers, Fall has arrived and boy am I glad too...Love the cold weather and the way it makes me feel...I feel more alive in the fall and winter than I do in the Spring and summer...Anywho...this is one of the many songs by Lady Antebellum that I absolutely love....I think once you hear it you'll love it too..It makes me think about Jeremy, course then again, everything I hear makes me think of that man...I know I'm a bit lovestruck...can't help it...He just makes me feel amazing...and he makes me feel that I can accomplish anything that I set my mind too...Anyways...Just a sweet love song for my sweet and amazing man Jeremy...I know he's not mine, but someday...ya never know....Stranger things have happened.....Until Later

No comments:

Post a Comment