Monday, September 2, 2013

3 days!!

Good Morning!!! Three more days until I start my online classes to become a director...I am so excited and scared but I'll manage to make it through...I am going to have this photo printed out and taped to my desk area for inspiration...I mean Katherine Bigelow is one of the reasons I am doing this...She inspired me to reach for my dream and I want to work with her to see how she makes it work...She has paved the way for female directors now..With her win for The Hurt Locker more women are striving to be better directors...My other reason is sitting beside her...I adore Jeremy Renner, course that is obvious with my blog, but he took me by surprise and got me to writing again..Which is saying alot since I hadn't written in almost 8 years...I want to work with him someday and believe me that will happen..I am a very determined woman and when I want something I usually get it...I'm taking on this challenge and looking at my future as the adventure of my life...If I didn't go for my dreams now then I never would have gone for them..I would have settled for a job that I know I would begin to hate after a few years...Whereas now that I have a chance to reach for my dreams I know I won't wind up hating my job...I'll be doing something that I have always wanted to do..So todays blog is a big Thank You to my two Inspirations...Katherine Bigelow and Jeremy Renner...Without you my dreams would still be on the back burner...Now I am going to be living them...Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment