Friday, September 27, 2013

I Knew I Loved You!!



Good Afternoon!!! Just finished my homework assignments for classes and praying that I did them right...Guess I will know tomorrow or Monday.... Hopefully I did them the way the instructors wanted them done...Okay I know no picture of Jeremy, but this song is wonderful...It is I knew I loved You by Savage Garden...I just wanted to put it up here since it is one of my fave songs and really hits home with the lyrics...I knew I loved Jeremy when I first saw him...I don't know him but would really love to get to know him as a person...He strikes me as the type of man who would do anything for the person that he is with and that he would love them with everything that he is...That's the type of woman I am...I want a chance to prove to Jeremy that I can be the woman that he truly needs in his life...Not likely to ever happen....But hey a girl can dream...So Jeremy, If you do by chance read my blog and read what I am putting out there for everyone to see...Then you should know by now that this is me...I don't write what I don't feel...I wear my heart upon my sleeve and it's yours for the taking...Anyways...Enjoy the song....Until Later...


Is there any reason why I shouldn't love this man the way I do...He's totally and amazingly adorable any way he is...How could I not love this man?

No comments:

Post a Comment