Saturday, September 28, 2013

Strange Luck



Good Morning!!! Yeah I'm early today...But only had to post on the discussion boards this morning for school...Will post again this afternoon so that I get more credit for being in class...That's what I love about online school...Can go whenever you need too...Anyways...Okay here is a blast from the past...This is Jeremy singing in a TV series that he made a guest appearance on a few years ago...He is adorable as usual and sounds amazing too...I watched it a few times over the summer and love it...Course then again I love anything that this man does....I'm in need of a major JR fix so may have to watch a few of his movies today and tomorrow...Gotta get me a fix somehow....I haven't watched Love Comes To The Executioner in a while and I may as well watch The Hurt Locker again....Love both those movies...And maybe have to sneak Monkey Love in there too....*twitchy nose grin*...love that movie...JR looks adorable...oh and how can I forget Ingenious!!! Ohhhhhh, I have only seen that movie once and may have to watch it first...Okay it's settled...Ingenious it is!!! Love his character Sam...He kinda reminds me of Dags, only grown up now...Anyways...I'm off for a bit of relaxation and rest for the weekend...Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment