Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jeremy in TAKE



Good Evening!!! Sorry so late but classes started today and talk about alot of work..But that's okay...I can already tell I am going to enjoy these classes. I am almost finished with Module 1 in Cinematic Storytelling...I really like this class alot...I am only on session 8 in Non-linear Editing and have alot of book reading to do this week too...Still not to sure about this class. Guess I have to wait and see how it goes....Okay onto the video...Yes it is one of Jeremy in the movie Take...I still haven't seen this movie and so want to...I guess I am just going to have to bit the bullet and download it onto my computer and watch it...It is the only movie I haven't seen of his yet....I will probably get mad and curse at the screen because I have seen a bit of the movie due to this clip...But it has JR in it and I need to see it...Sad I know..but what can i say...I am addicted to him...*big smile*...Anyways...Gotta go for now...Hopefully it won't be too late for me tomorrow to post but please bare with me as I settle into my classes and get the schedule going and get back into the swing of things!!!...My Journey has begun and it is going to be a fantastic and exciting ride...Thank You Jeremy and Kathryn for inspiring me to do this....Until Later...Keep Looking Up Cause that's Where It all is!!!..(thank you Kidd)

No comments:

Post a Comment