Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jeremy as Wood Hite

Good Afternoon!!!..Okay so I didn't get around to watching Senior Trip yet..But I did finally watch The Assanssination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford...It was an awesome movie...And yes Jeremy was seriously fantastic as Wood Hite..I think he looked wickedly sexy...course when doesn't he look wickedly sexy to me...*big snarky smile*..I didn't like the fact that his character was murdered but that's part of the history of the story...I loved this movie for many reasons besided JR is in it...I am a major history buff, especially when it comes to Jesse James...There has always been something that has fascinated me about this man...Yes he was a murderer and a robber...but he was also a family man...He was married with children...All in all it was a wonderful movie...and I adored JR in it...As you can tell by the photo above...*cheshire cat grin*...Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment