Sunday, September 15, 2013

Everything I Do, I Do It For You



Good Morning!!! Just a little late this morning...Which isn't so bad..I finished what I needed to do with cleaning and getting dinner started...Have to go to classes after this so I'm doing quite well today on time...Okay no picture of Jeremy this morning...Decided to post one of my favorite songs by Bryan Adams. Everything I Do I Do It For You...It's the love theme from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves...One of my all time Fave movies...Just thought that it was appropriate song for how I am feeling at the moment...Cause what i am doing by going to school to become a director is because of him...JR that is..So enjoy a little repreive from all my crazy JR pictures...Cause that will start back up tomorrow again...* cheshire cat grin*...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment