Thursday, September 19, 2013

Still from The Hurt Locker


Good Afternoon!! Late I know..But having issues with my computer downloads and figuring out Avid Media Composer...Talk about a major pain the arse!!! Now I am in the middle of downloade 1 of 2 Photoshop downloads!! Fun!!! Had to call the guy who put my new tower together andhe has to come over tomorrow and put the right OS on my computer...Oh well..Another day in the life a future director!!.Anyways...Onto the photo for today!!! This is a still from The Hurt Locker...In fact is the one of JR's character in the grocery store...He looks so out of place and doesn't know what he is doing...I kind of felt sorry for the guy..He comes home and is uncomfortable doing normal things...So he winds up going back to Iraq on another tour of duty...At least he is doing something that he is used to doing and makes him happy...I loved this movie...Course I adore and love the man in the movie and I admire the woman who made it...Anyways..Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment