Sunday, September 22, 2013

Coffee and Tunes



Good Afternoon!!! Yeah I know I'm late but had to finish a project for school and praying that I did it right..Guess I will find it out this week when she gets it graded how well I did...I got an A- on my first Cinematic Storytelling assignment....So YAY!! me!! So happy with that grade...Then I had a friend come over for a while and download Microsoft Office 2010 onto my computer..Now I can actually do some things that I haven't been able to do in a while...anyways...Onto JEREMY!!! I love this picture...He looks so damned adorable...He's got his coffee and got his tunes in and looks happy and relaxed to me...Makes me wonder what kind of music the man listens to...I mean we all know he can sing, but what does he listen too...Me, I have an ecclectic musical taste...I like anything from Classical, Jazz, Celtic to Hip Hop, Hard Rock and Easy Listening...I like just about everything...But I would love to know what my man JR listens too...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment