Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Jeremy and Gemma on The Graham Norton Show



Good Afternoon!! A bit late today but not much...Had classes to attend and quizzes to take...Now I am taking a break and will work on the assignments tomorrow...Okay this video is from The Graham Norton Show during the Hansel and Gretel Witch hunter's promotional tour...It's both Jeremy and Gemma talking about unusual things that happened to them...the one I found most funny and I know I shouldn't have found it funny was JR's "little blue pill" incident...*shamefully smiling and laughing"...Come on people how many of you didn't laugh when you heard about it...I did feel sorry for the man though... I mean I did work as a Pharmacy Tech for 7 years and know what this little blue pill does to a man...Can you imagine the pain he must have been in?.. But in a way it is kind of funny if you stop and think about it...Anyways....enjoy this little video...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment