Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More New Photos of JR

Good Morning!!! I'm early for a change..LOL!! Yeah, don't get used to it...I'm ahead in my classes so I can take a bit of a break early..I have to wait to get my new tower before I can play with the new software I have to download...All sorts of fun!!..Okay, now onto the photo for today..another of JR from the Americas Cup..Damn but the man does seem to get hotter and hotter everytime I see him...I am still in a bit of a shock over the red hair..Not sure if it is really that color or if it was just the way the light was hitting it...Because in the other photo which was taken at the airport, his hair is its normal shade of dark brown...Although I do have to say that I loved the red..It made him look a bit more devilsh and sinfully sexy to me...*big girn*...Anyways..Enjoy the new photos..I know I will!!..May have to have them printed out and hang them up in my workspace for school!!!..Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment