Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Yummy!!

Good Morning!! I know a bit late but had school this morning and I was able to attend an online session with the directors of the school..It was a very informative and motivating for me...I was also able to get the email for the head of the film department so that I can ask a few more questions on the internships...But so far everything is going pretty good...Okay there is only one thing to say about the picture of JR today...Swoon worthy!!! Sinfully Sexy, HOT!!!!! I love this picture. It was actually part of a catalogue shoot from a few years ago...All I know is he looks FINE!!!!The man can only get HOTTER!!!!...I have this picture as my computer screen at the moment..Can you blame me?? I love being able to go to my big computer and turn it on and this gorgeous, sexy, amazing man pops up on my screen...This gives me motivation to get my class work done and not screw off...I look at the pictures I have all around me in my workspace that help me keep motivated and they help keep me focused...Thinking about Jeremy helps me stay focused too...He's worth so much to me...Anyways..Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment