Friday, September 20, 2013

Just for Giggles!!!



Good Morning!!! Early today I know...But my computer is doing some downloads and I have to wait...Still having issues with Avid and have a call into a friend of mine to come and fix the OS that he installed..He put Windows 7 Basic on it and not Professional like I asked... So he has to fix it so that I can do my homework...Anyways...Lets all have a good giggle...JR in a blue polyester suit from the movie American Hustle!!! Plus take a look at Christain Bale...He actually gained weight for this role...Lets just say that I am looking forward to see this movie when it comes out in December...They are already talking Oscar buzz for this movie and its stars...Okay, lets talk about these new pictures of the so called "happy" family outing pictures of JR and the creature who shall remain nameless and the baby. People if you look at that baby you can tell it ain't JR's baby...She looks nothing like him...Just wish JR would demand a paternity test to make sure she is his....I hate to see him taken for a ride if the baby isn't his...Anyways...I love the man so that's just my opinion on the matter...Anyways..Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment