Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sexy Jeremy as Sexy William Brandt



Good Morning!!! Early today... WOW!!! That doesn't happen very often anymore...Been kind of a bad week  this week for me... Been fighting an awful migraine for the better part of the week and have now just been able to think straight..... Worked a bit on my classes... Basically I went online and posted in the discussion boards and am now going to try and work on my trailer for my Non-linear editing class...It's due this weekend... Luckily I have the weekend to do it...Now onto todays' picture...I got bored yesterday and had to go and find some yummy pictures of Jeremy for my computer screen so that I could look at him when the computer came up.....Not one to look at boring pictures of animals or scenes of the sunset....Would rather look at yummy pictures of my handsome Jeremy!! *big innocent grin*...I found this tasty little morsel of a picture as I was looking through the pictures of him on the web...Love this man!!! I love this movie too...Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol...It is the only one of the MI movies I own...Only have it because of Jeremy....But hot damn that man looks HOTTTTT!!!!! in this picture from that movie....Course when doesn't he look HOTTTTT!!!!!...Oh and I found out some sad news....The movie The Immigrant isn't going to be released here in the US until next year!!!!! *big pouty frown*....I was soooo looking forward to seeing this movie this year...Now I find out I have to wait until next year...NO FAIR!!!!!! Well at least I have American Hustle to look forward too!!!! Cannot wait to see this movie!!..Even if I just sit there and giggle at the clothes...I remember the 70's people...I was born in the 70's and grew up during this time....Those clothes, hair and the music...OMG!!!!! So yes, I just gave away my age...I am the same age as this handsome man...well, technically he is older by 7 months!!! *twitchy nose smile*...Anyways....Had to post this oh so delightfully, sinfully, sexy, tasty picture today!!!...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment