Friday, September 6, 2013

Sinfully Sexy Jeremy

Good Afternoon!!! A little late..had to go to classes this morning...So far the second day went really good. I finished up the reading in Cinematic Story Telling..Now I just want to go over it again and do the discussions several times...The Non-Linear Editing class is going to take a bit longer to do...I need to get my new tower so that I can download photo shop and Avid Editing..I'm still getting the hang of it, so its all good...Now onto something a bit more special, at least to me...I am going to a wedding this evening at 8 pm...My friend Matthew is getting married to his boyfriend tonight...I am so happy for them both!!..*big smile*...Pat, Matthew's fiance, is a really sweet guy..He is so quiet, unlike Matthew who is boisterous and crazy...but they fit...I cannot wait to celebrate their marriage tonight...Okay..onto the picture of Jeremy...OMG!!!!!!!! Can I just say that he looks sinfully and deliciously sexy as H***!!!!...This picture makes me want to jump him!!! *big cheshire grin*...MEOW!!!! Can I just jump on his lap and then can he stroke me and make me purr!!!! Oh, yeah this man could make me purr...Love this man!!! Anyways.....Until Later...Okay..this picture will give me lovely dreams tonight...and for the rest of the day too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment