Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jeremy, what more can I say!!

Good Morning!!! On time, actually early today..LOL!!! Tomorrow will be the last day that I will be early!!! As of Thursday I will be in class from 8:30 to 11:30...I'll take a break after 11:30 and check my email, facebook and post on my blog...Last nights rehearsals went really well..We got two more scenes blocked and will continue on tonight with more...So far this play is really coming together...the cast is really a wonderful cast and so easy to work with...Now onto to Jeremy!!! I was going to watch Love Comes To the Executioner today but had to put that on hold for now..Have some errands to run this morning...But I will be thinking about the movie..cause if I have the time when I get back from my errands I will be watching it...Love this picture by the way...He looks incredible and sexy...course I always think he looks incredible and sexy...*snarky grin*...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment