Monday, September 9, 2013

JR and The Americas Cup!!

Good Morning!!!..I'm on time today!!! LOL!!.I started the second module in both my classes this morning and am going to take my time on these..I kind of just blasted through the first ones..I just have to go back through the first module and work with the Avid when I get my new tower...Okay now onto todays photo...I took it from the IMDb message boards...As you can see JR looks to be on a sailing ship of some sort..Well this was taken at The Americas Cup...Just like the photo from yesterday..Only that one was of him and the actual Americas Cup trophy...I had no idea this adorable man liked to sail...See I learn new things about JR every day..*smiling*...I love it that he looks relaxed and having fun...Hopefully he stays this way..Anyways...Until Later...No play rehearsals tonight...I have had a wonderful weekend...Going to be nice to just laze around tonight...But it's back to the grindstone tomorrow night..Plus more school time tomorrow morning...I have to post again tonight on the discussion boards for classes..My life for the next 4 years!!! I'm loving it though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment