Thursday, September 12, 2013

Jeremy at the Americas Cup



Good Morning!!! Quite Early today!! Had a few things to do in classes this morning and got off early. Have to wait until next week to do any of the assignments because I am in week 2 modules in both classes. Hopefully I will be able to do my Non-Linear editing class assignments..Anyways..this is the video from The America's Cup that Jeremy was at. He is so damn cute.... He kinda stuttered a bit and that is just too adorable to me..His hair isn't red so it must have been the way the lights shined off of it when he had his picture taken with the Trophy...Still he looked really good...He seemed more relaxed and laid back like the old Jeremy...He's starting to look and act like the JR I fell for...Anyways...Until Later and enjoy the video...I am going to enjoy it again plus see if there are any more of him that I can post later on....Laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment