Monday, September 16, 2013

The Hurt Locker Trailer


Good Morning!!! Late I know, but school was pressing this morning...Started Module 2 in both classes and have assignments in both classes to complete as soon as I get my new tower. I should have that today sometime. I need to call the guy who is selling it to me for a steal...Anyways..This is the trailer for The Hurt Locker that I pulled from YouTube....One of the things we discussed in todays class is what makes a good trailer.... Well this is a great trailer and it shows just enough to pull the audience into the theater to see the movie... Course I own the movie and have seen it a few times and love it alot... It is an amazing movie directed by one of my inspirations Kathryn Bigelow and stars my other inspiration Jeremy Renner....But the movie is more than the sum of its parts...It has a great story to it and that is what makes a great movie....But a great trailer is a whole other entity...you be the judge... Would you go see the movie by what you see in this trailer or would you just pass it by...Anyways...Until Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment