Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jeremy went RED!!

Good Morning!!! Still got 15 minutes before noon!!! I know late again but it's Sunday and I had to help clean the house then I had to go to my classes and finish up Module 1 in Non-Linear Editing...Going to start on Module 2 tomorrow and see what I need to do...Plus still participate in the discussions in Module 1!!..Okay onto the picture today...WTF!!!! He went red!!! All I can is WOW!! The man just got sexier to me!! I love red heads!!! Course I just love this man anyways...wouldn't matter what color his hair is!!! Although the red does make his eyes pop more...Those gorgeous green eyes!!! Love that he looks more relaxed now and the sparkle is back in his eyes...Just hope it stays there..This is the man I fell in love with!!! It may take me a while to get used to the red hair but thats okay...Still adore him..Going to have to have this picture printed out and put in my study area..although it might distract me more than give me inspiration!!! *big cheshire cat grin*...Also I am sooooo glad he kept the facial scruff!!! SEXY!!!!....Anyways..Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment