Friday, September 13, 2013

Jeremy Singing?



Good Afternoon!!! I know I'm a bit late but had things to do before posting!!..Got good news this morning when I checked my email, my camera battery was shipped out and should be here by tuesday of next week.... So that makes me happy, now if my fasfa check would get here so that I can get my tower for my computer and download Avid and Photoshop...Anyways..enough about school...Not a great photo of my sweetie...but it's new!! Taken at the House of Blues, I believe...He was singing!!! Damn that man!!! I so wish I could have been there to hear his amazingly beautiful voice...I love it...It's sexy and smokey all in one..Turns me on big time!!! Wish he would do a CD...I know I'm crazy, but if he did a CD then I could sit and listen to him while I was doing my homework and be even more inspired!!! Have I mentioned lately How much I really do love this man!!! *big grin*...Well it's true!! I can't get enough of him...I just wish that I could actually get to talk to him and tell him how I feel and to thank him for inspiring me in going for my dreams...Anyways...Maybe someday!!..Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment