Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Inspirations!!

Good Morning!!! I know a bit late but had to finish up the Orientation for AAU this morning..Now I know what I am going to getting myself into on a daily basis..*rolls eyes and laughs*...Last night was a blast...We did our first blocking of the scenes for the play and it went well...I actually got the chance to practice some of the stuff that Melissa went over with me on Monday night...Which was a big help...So now I just need to go over the notes that I took last night and write them to where everyone can read them...But this is a journey that I am going to enjoy...Now onto the photo above...I love this photo for two reasons...One it has Katherine Bigelow in it...She is one of the reasons I am pursuing my dream of becoming a director....It was her movie The Hurt Locker that got me to thinking about what I really want in life...And the other is the fact that Jeremy is in it with her...He looks really good too...This was taken a few months ago and you can tell he was a bit tired but he was looking better everyday..And I love any photo with Jeremy in it anyways...This is one of the pictures I am going to hang in my workspace to give me inspiration for the coming school year...Anyways..Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment