Thursday, August 15, 2013

Jeremy in The Bourne Legacy!!

Good Morning!!! On time for once this week...I listened to my last history lecture today..Now for tomorrow I have to write a 4 to 5 page essay for the final in history..Shouldn't take me too long..I still have a few more things to do in Geology in order to get finished with that class...I will be so glad when it is over too..I've had enough of this class..Anyways..Onto the picture of JR today...I think this picture is so amazing...It's from The Bourne Legacy which to me is by far the best movie I have ever seen him do...Love the fact that he did pretty much his own stunts and that he in doing so proves that he is more than just an actor...Yes he was hurt and he even said that in several interviews...but that didn't stop him from doing the stunts...Makes me respect him even more as an actor..He is willing to risk it all for a role...Good for him...I am looking forward to seeing his new movies that will be coming out soon...I recently saw the trailer for American Hustle and cannot wait to see it...It looks like its going to be amazing...Course anything that Jeremy is in is amazing...Then of course there is The Immigrant...I am so hoping that it is released up here where I live...I don't think I could wait to see it if it is released on DVD...Anyways...Yes I need a JR fix..May have to put in a movie later this afternoon..Anyways...Until later..Gotta get ready to register for classes...Laters..

No comments:

Post a Comment