Friday, August 23, 2013

Hemi, FOUND!!!!

Good Morning all!!! As you can see this is a great news kind of day!!! According to the flyer pictured above, HEMI has been found!!! Thank the Goddess that he is back with Jeremy..This made me smile and do a happy dance this morning..No person should have to worry about their little furry children...Now all I have to say is Jeremy, babe, get both Hemi and Bentley microchipped..This is very important to do..This way if they ever get out again it will be easier to get them back..I will be getting my sweet Pixie cat microchipped next month...I worry about her all the time and wouldn't want anything to happen to her..So please, Jeremy get those sweet babies of yours microchipped..Thankfully Hemi was found...Hopefully all is well and good with him now that he is back with the family.... Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment