Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flame and JR!!

Good Evening!!! Yes I just created this pizap collage and that is me in the smaller frame...That is a recent photo taken last sunday afternoon during my monthly visit with my friends from school...Yes I wear glasses and they are purple frames and purple lenses...My eyes are very light sensitive..So the lenses are dark to protect them...As for the sayings on the collage...Well the man does make me smile...Whenever I think about him I tend to smile...Crazy huh?? Not really..And he does make me go up in flames...No more explanation needed for that one...Oh..I am not a true redhead...but I feel so much better as a red head...and I love this color...*big snarky smile*..Wonder how Jeremy feels about Red heads?? I would love to find out...Someday...Anyways..Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment